CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAMME
The campus is located in Uxbridge, West London and is a campus-based university. The halls of residence, refectory, classrooms and sports facilities are all within walking distance to each other. The campus has been recently refurbished and offers modern facilities. It is an ideal location for young learners who want to be close to central London with direct access but at the same time living in a very safe environment.
- Close to Central London
- Modern, well-equipped accommodation
- Green open spaces
- All facilities within walking distance
- Excellent sport facilities
- Shops on campus
- Free WiFi
- Save and secure environment
- Easy Access to Heathrow Airport
The Campus offers en-suite accommodation only (in flats).
Host families are within 35 minutes from the accommodation. Students will be accommodated in standard single or twin rooms with travel cards provided 7 days a week.
The members of our team have been carefully selected for their responsible and caring attitude and for being fun-loving and outgoing. They are the people you can turn to at any time for assistance. Our ALS Plus Team will ensure that students enjoy their holidays in an exciting and safe environment. ALS Plus promises a wonderful, memorable and enriching summer camp experience.
-The ALS Plus Staff is there to help coordinate organize afternoon and evening activities
-Organize sports Tournaments and help students integrating
-The ALS Plus Staff are young enthusiastic & energetic
- Online testing before students' arrival
- 15 hours English lessons per week
- Average class size 15 students
- All supplementary material provided for the course
- ALS PLUS end of course certificate